New blog AND new website!


After much thought about my online presence I decided to merge my two blogs, firstly to make life easier (it means I only have one to update!) and secondly because Blogger have recently introduced 'pages' and updated their templates which makes it much more versatile. I also decided that I should have my name in the url to make it easier to find and so I set up  a completely new blog and imported both of the older ones. However, I then realised that my web home page linked to one of my old blogs.... In theory I should have been able to just change the old link, but due to a number of factors (change of computer, old software...) this wasn't going to be as easy as it sounded so I made the decision to design a new website from scratch. I decided to keep it really simple and to make sure it loaded onto smart phones/ i-phones as well as on computer and to make it as easy as possible to update. It's now up and running here. I still have a lot of work to do, on the images page in particular, but it's a start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment