Sketchbook Project book has arrived from America...

This morning my sketchbook arrived from America. It's a 5.5 x 8.5 inch moleskine with really rubbish paper (as expected) so I think the first thing I have to do is work out how to change that! You can do anything to it provided it is still 5.5 x 8.5 inches when closed, but it will need to be pretty durable as (hopefully) hundreds of people will look through it on it's tour of America and subsequent permanent home in Brooklyn Library.
On the back is the barcode (which enables tracking of who has looked at it and when), my name and the theme I chose: 'If you lived here..'

So now the difficult bit - what to put in it?? Has to be sent back by 15th January 2011 so have a while to think about it. Country, City, Street, House, Universe, Head???? Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment