Perspex and presentation possibilitie

I've been researching presentation possibilities for my tissue paper works, ideally they would just be piled on the floor but understandably the museum want some sort of containment so they stay where they are meant to! It is important that whatever I use does the job but isn't too intrusive. Originally I considered a circular perspex 'tray' but the estimates were far too high so I'm going to use a square perspex 'rim' and I'm going to have a go at making it myself!! I've ordered the perspex cut to size from The Plastic People who have  been great - I made a mistake with the measurements and their customer service was excellent. Once it arrives I shall have a go at joining it all together. As I'm not known for my DIY skills this may be a mistake....

No comments:

Post a Comment