Axis update...

I've been really good and nearly finished updating my axis images (and drawing center etc....). I'm really liking the new axis artwork upload page. Much easier to use than before and now there aren't the annual restrictions I've been able to start adding and deleting images to give a better overview of my work. I have also finally uploaded my drawing recordings which I did back in 2005. These set off a whole chain of thought as I found I was unable to draw from them - too much of a 'gap' between hearing the sound and making the mark which in turn led to my dance reveal drawings. I really like sound - may be time to revisit in some shape or form?? I also intend to upload my 2004 gesture/ mark/ trace videos in the very near future - at the moment I only have stills online. Busy, busy, busy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment